Executive Women International® (EWI) addresses the professional woman’s quest for personal achievement and drive for professional development. EWI is unique among the myriad women’s associations in that the company, not the individual, holds the membership.
EWI offers many benefits to both the representative and the company. From Amsterdam to Atlanta, women who participate in EWI have access to a variety of events and programs, and their companies benefit through the professional connections and the recognition as business leaders in their communities.
Benefits to the Company
Enjoy access to an international business base, discover new opportunities with other members, and increase local and international contacts. Chapter and corporate activities offer continuous events to showcase your firm’s products and services.
- Increased business relationships through member firm contacts and access to CONNECT, an EWI newsletter, and an International Directory (a listing of thousands of decision makers)
- Recognition as a business leader through news coverage, trade shows and community involvement
- Awareness of cutting-edge business and civic issues through EWI programs
- Opportunity to provide quality professional development for promising employee(s)
Benefits to the Individual
Develop and utilize personal talents, learn business skills through hands-on EWI programs and become involved in local philanthropic activities.
- Cultivate personal and professional development through conferences, seminars and an extensive network of contacts
- Gain leadership skills through training programs and service on committees and boards
- Earn Continuing Education Units
- Become involved in community, scholarship and philanthropy projects at the grass roots level
- Scholarships in continuing education
Interested in Joining our professional group of women. Learn more.