EWI recognizes the importance of firm executives in the ongoing success of its chapters. The Executive Advisory Board provides advice and recommendations to the Chapter Board of Directors in the areas of leadership, chapter growth, community outreach, financial soundness and professional development.
The Executive Advisory Board consists of three to five member firm executives who have been members in good standing for at least two years. Advisors serve on a volunteer basis for a term of one fiscal year.
Primary responsibilities of the Executive Advisory Board include:
- Provide advice on leadership best practices
- Support the chapter?s philanthropic and educational efforts in the community; assist with donations or in-kind services where practical
- Provide input on investment decisions for the EWI of Wichita Scholarship Funds
- Be willing to reach out to peers to help promote EWI, recruit speakers and grow membership
- Provide guidance and recommendations on chapter issues as requested by the Board
Each Advisory Board Executive brings unique expertise and experience in a variety of areas, which provide the chapter with a broad perspective for setting overall goals and validating community philanthropic activities.
Expected Annual Time and Resource Investment:
Approximately 10 hours and $85.00 (based on attending two board meetings and 2 member meetings).
Attend the annual Executive Night meeting, as well as one other chapter meeting during serving year. Attend the 2 Executive Advisory Board EWI of Wichita Board meetings. Executives are invited to attend any chapter board and/or monthly chapter meetings in addition to the 4 required meetings.